Finding the Perfect Home Made Easy
Searching for the right home can sometimes feel overwhelming. After all, there are so many options to choose from… Prioritizing according to your own needs can help you to figure out where to bring the focus on this massive search!
What are the most important things for you when it comes to finding a new home? For some people it’s a pool or a certain lot size. Most of our clients prioritize according to their lifestyle:
- School district: If you have young kids, the right school district will most likely be important for you. We have extraordinary experience with different school districts in Snohomish county and can help you with any questions!
- Size: Are you looking for 1500 square feet or 2500? Narrowing down the size of your future home is important! But keep in mind: Not all square footage is created the same – ramblers often feel more spacious while big rooms can swallow up a lot of square footage.
- Beds and Baths: How many bedrooms do you need? This is one of the most important questions to clarify with your agents. The number of bathrooms is not always negotiable, especially when you have kids!
- Monthly payments: How much house can you afford? To afford a house long-term, you want to know exactly what your monthly payment will be, if there is a Home Owners Association, what the tax payments are, insurance cost and utilities… Talking to a local lender can help you figure out the financial side!
- Yard space: We don’t have so many nice summer days in the Pacific Northwest. No surprise that homeowners would like to enjoy the few sunny days when we get them! Maybe you have dogs or kids and would like to be able to plant vegetables or flowers… Everyone has other requirements when it comes to yard space. Knowing your needs can make the search for the perfect property way easier!
Need more information about how to find the right house for you?
Our experienced real estate agents are up to guide you through the real estate experience and would love to support you when it comes to finding the perfect home in Snohomish county! Contact us below!