#1 Mistake Home Buyers Make
Posted by Mike Novak on Friday, January 17, 2020 at 10:00 AM By Mike Novak / January 17, 2020 Comment
Mistake: start running around looking at homes
Why is this problematic?
- No Preapproval
- No gameplan
- No discovery process
What to expect at a buyers consultation
- Signficant investment of time upfront to make sure you know what to expect
- In depth discussion identifying the "must-haves", and location specifics
- Overview of the process from start to finish. About 25 steps in the buying process and we explain each of them
- Recommendations on lenders
- Strategy on how to transistion from where you are at now, to the next home (lease, need to sell, month to month etc).
Buying can be a lot of fun, or it can be stressful and unpleasant. The difference comes down to your planning.
Be sure your agent is investing time upfront so you feel fully prepared.
Click here to schedule YOUR buyer consultation with us today!